- Australian Antarctic Magazine Article
- Hobby Warehouse Commercial
- Healthy Break TVC – On Air
- Paper Thin – Coming 2013
- University of Ballarat TVC
- Burlesque Acts In The Making…
- Sexiest Woman of The Month – Star Central Magazine
- Sexiest Woman of The Month – Vote for Tina!
- Body of Ice in Argentina
- Cuerpo de Hielo
- ‘The Face’ of Colour and Light Photography
- Body of Ice – Solo Antarctic Dance
- Tina Evans Showreel 2012
- Clay Michaels “Believe It” Music Video
- Graveyard Train “Im Gone” Music Video
- Polarity Gallery
- Drive On Music Video – Brook Chivell Band
- The Pit and the Pendulum
- New Portfolio Shots
- Filming ‘Drive On’ Music Video
Tag Archives: Tina Evans
Here is the latest article on Tina’s Antarctic dance journey and bodies of work, published in the Australian Antarctic Magazine.
Tina Evans stars in the latest University of Ballarat television commercial, currently on air in regional Victoria.
Tina is creating new acts merging burlesque, physical theatre and a certain magic. Glamourous, expressive and threaded with hybrid-art. Stay tuned for more details…
Tina Evans has won the Sexiest Woman of the Month competition – thank to everyone for your support. Here is a link to her interview with Star Central Magazine: http://www.starcentralmagazine.com/sexiest-woman-of-the-month/2012/11/27/tina-evans/
Tina is a ‘Sexiest Woman of the Month’ nominee for Star Central Magazine – and is bringing the sexy back fully clothed. As a dancer and actress on the verge of bigger opportunities and this would create some PR which … Continue reading
Tina Evans performing Body of Ice at the IV Antarctic Art and Culture Festival in Buenos Aires. Fantastic space, crew and a great response to the work. Stunning experience. For more on her Antarctic journey click here.
Currently in Buenos Aires to perform ‘Body of Ice’ at the IV Antarctic Art and Culture Festival and Conference. Tina will present a talk on her work next Friday…
Tina is now ‘The Face’ of Colour and Light Photography, by Angela Rogers. Here are top pics from our shoot. Make-up by Erin Giulieri of Ivory Rose Makeup Artistry.
Body of Ice, a solo work exploring Antarctic ice, created and performed by Tina Evans will be seen in Argentina in just a few weeks. Spectacular image by Lucia Ondrusova.
Tina Evans shiny new acting showreel: